Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do You Pack Up Your Game Board and Pieces?
12-17-2008, 07:53 AM
RE: How Do You Pack Up Your Game Board and Pieces?
supervike Wrote:Very efficent!

Are you German?

(I say this because on a few other gaming sites I'm on, those German guys are always the most industrious and efficient!)

I noticed in your profile that you used to be from Iowa....which part? I live in the Waterloo, IA area.

I'm sure there is German in there somewhere, some Scandinavian. Have to admit I got my training from my mom, she notes and organizes everything. And being a chemist by trade, being anal is just second nature.

Originally from Boone, IA. Didn't know Iowa breed so many zombie fans. Wait, must be the corn fields ("Outlander! We have your woman, Outlander!"). Bunch of family by Waterloo, the Brietske is their last name (cousins). Next time I'm heading in that direction, I'll let you know and we can get a game together. May be a year or so, but gives me time to work on those Zombie strategies.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do You Pack Up Your Game Board and Pieces? - kosmium - 12-17-2008 07:53 AM