Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright
06-25-2011, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2011 01:37 PM by vikinglad.)
Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright
I finally finished my Oakley figure to go with the Evil Dead Ash card I made for LNOE. I am pretty happy with how it came out. Since I paint figs in twos usually, I did Cartwright also. Wadya'll thinks? Only have Johnny and Sally left of the original set now, then i can start my GH ones.

[Image: Ash_Front_2.JPG]

[Image: Ash_Front_3.JPG]

[Image: normal_Ash_Back_1.JPG]

[Image: Ash_Back_2.JPG]

Posing with his card. I printed it on nice photo paper and used a glue stick to mount it to the side of a vans shoebox similar to the game cardstock. GET THE CARD!

[Image: normal_Ash_with_Card.JPG]

...and Cartwright.

[Image: Cartwright_Front_1.JPG]

[Image: Cartwright_Back_1.JPG]

[Image: Cartwright_Back_2.JPG]

I used the same primer, flat enamel paints, and acrylic matte finishing spray. Ash is matte and feels great. He was metal. Cartwright is shiny and a bit sticky. He has been painted for about 2 weeks now and is still kinda sticky. Does anyone know why this might be and how to avoid it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright - vikinglad - 06-25-2011 01:36 PM