Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright
09-04-2011, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 08:16 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright
(09-04-2011 05:32 AM)Pred Wrote:  I think the paint job is sweet. Curious where you acquired the Ash mini from? and would your minis still be sticky if you but a Acrylic coat on them?

Thanks! I am lucky enough to have a local game shop that has a greart on-hand stock of all different sorts of minis. GameKastle in Santa Clara, CA (no affiliation, I just like the joint). I believe SamuraiTrev made the first post I read about this figure. His paint job is completely outta hand!

The final coat I used this last time is from Americana. Its label says it is Acrylic Sealer/Finisher Matte. I had the same thought when picking this one, and chose acrylic for that reason. I am doing Johhny and Sally now, and I am trying a different thinner. I will post about it when I am done.

Or do you mean the undercoat? I used a Rust-Oleum "Special Plastic Primer" in white that I got from the hardware store.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright - vikinglad - 09-04-2011 08:11 PM