Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to watch a zombie film...
06-29-2008, 05:32 AM
RE: I want to watch a zombie film...
Doraz Wrote:I am a huge fan of the original Dawn of the dead- my favorite Zombie film of all time... however, to me, it was not scary... For Scare, I am a bigger fan of the Remake of Dawn of the Dead..

There was also a zombie film I loved as a kid (1970's)... a group of people go to an island and it is infested? Anyone know the name of this one... ?

It was probably the wonderful Zombie Flesh Eaters aka Zombi 2:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080057/

Directed by Lucio Fulci, the director of such Italian classics as The Beyond (US: Seven Doors of Death), The House by the Cemetery and City of the Living Dead (Gates of Hell).

The film was made as an unofficial sequel to Dawn of the Dead, which had been released in Italy as Zombi.

The most famous scene that people refer to is a zombie pull a woman's eye onto a splinter of wood and you seeing it going right in.

There is also an amazing scene of an underwater fight between a zombie and a shark!

Well, worth a look as are other Fulci films.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want to watch a zombie film... - Sarku - 06-28-2008, 06:42 PM
RE: I want to watch a zombie film... - zombie67 - 06-29-2008 05:32 AM
RE: I want to watch a zombie film... - Emp - 07-09-2008, 08:29 AM
RE: I want to watch a zombie film... - Emp - 07-16-2008, 08:31 AM
RE: I want to watch a zombie film... - Emp - 07-28-2008, 07:55 AM
RE: I want to watch a zombie film... - Emp - 11-18-2008, 09:15 PM