Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Places to visit in Woodinvale and Timber Peak (Tactical notes for players)
06-27-2011, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 10:35 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Places to visit in Woodinvale (Tactical notes for players)
(06-26-2011 07:09 PM)mqstout Wrote:  For downsides on Super Market and Hospital, I'd mention they're lethal to be trapped inside for Lights Out and "My God, They've Taken the...". In the former, it can take a few turns to make it out (moving one at a time). In the latter, you'll immediately be surrounded by A LOT of zeds.

The reverse is true for the 2-and-3 sized buildings being a liability for the scenario where zombies destroy buildings (Zombie Apocalypse I think?).

Antique Shop is a great help to winning Zombie Pillage.

Thanks for the tips on the Super Market, Hospital and Antique Shop. I've added these to the list.
(06-26-2011 07:41 PM)Rosacarnis Wrote:  For every starting location I find the smartest place to put the hero near to the door (beter if is a corner o a double corner), especially in high school (where more than a hero can be in the same box and begin immediately to exchange of objects)

Good tactic to get your Heroes to exchange weapons straight off. As long as the Zombies don't get Bickering, Catfight, This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth or Let's Split Up in their first 4 cards.

Thanks for adding!
So any of you Zombies or Heroes out there got any favorite tactics for using buildings?

Go on share those gaming secrets...Zombie03
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Places to visit in Woodinvale (Tactical notes for players) - samuraitrev - 06-27-2011 10:26 AM