Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
special artifacts in the making
07-21-2011, 04:47 PM
special artifacts in the making
waw, it's been a while, now and then I peep in to see if I'm missing anything, but most of the posts are for LNOE so my replies are minimal, but anywayerony...
I have worked on a add-on for ATOE, I've made some special artifacts/items which also need a kind of mini quest to obtain these items.
Not a lot of rules, just like a little side mission you can do during the game, still needs some tweeking but i've got about 75% done so far, I'm taking my vacation now so hopefully I'll be able to put in on here in that period.
Hope that some of you hardcore board gamers can test it out because, my game time is limited, I must say that I've played the game now about 7 times and I find that I keep enjoying the game more and more every time we play it, the different types of villains are what keeps this game so awsome, I always use some Danny Elfman score in the background especially the one from Sleepy Hollow, it really enhances the atmoshere of the game, a couple of friends commented this, sorry Mary Beth.
well catch you guys later
cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
special artifacts in the making - Kiddarqo - 07-21-2011 04:47 PM
RE: special artifacts in the making - Emp - 07-23-2011, 10:19 AM