Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
08-18-2011, 05:55 PM
RE: A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
Princess Jacquelyn of Necropolis – Princess - Adult – Female – 3 wounds
Start Location – Graveyard

Special Rules: Starts with the Meat Clever

HandiChik: Once per turn - May add or subtract 1 to any roll, for any Hero (including herself) in Princess Jacquelyn's space, when testing to see if a hand weapon breaks.

Necropolis: If 2 1’s are rolled on any of Princess Jacquelyn's Fight Die, Immediately remove that Zombie from the game, and heal 1 wound.

So Pretty ??? Princess Jacquelyn gains 1 extra Fight Dice for every Male Hero in her space. All Hero’s adjacent to and in her space, are minus 1 Fight Die.

Details:

I thought about making her Strange, So Pretty, basically makes her that way.

The Handichik bonus is to lure Heros to join her. ( and im just so handy )

Necropolis could be a little to powerful, but im going for a losing roll…so kinda balances. Its sort of the Highlander effect. Except PJ actually bites the Zombie’s head off and eats it. Hence the healing.

OR

Immediatly wound that Zombie and Fully Heal.

So Pretty ??? Just seems fun. You would have to see PJ to understand. Super sexy and super scary looking Zombie17 I thought about naming the effect Butter Face or Me so Horny
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A list of characters I made for my friends an I :) - PJON - 08-18-2011 05:55 PM