Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Special Artifacts Quest
07-30-2011, 01:27 PM
RE: New Special Artifacts Quest
(07-30-2011 11:35 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Nice,the MagicChain Mail seems way overpowered but NICE PIC!
Why the black & stronger Red text on the cards?
I love the Quest idea.
OD

well the black text can be used allover the board while the red text only counts when you're are in the space where the artifact is originally from, the main idea here is that these treasures are sometimes moved from their resting place by people/treasurehunters to another location, I just thought it would be cool for the artifacts to have a little more oomphf at these location but then again, that little extra is limited to that particular space, once you leave, it's the black text that counts again.
I made these items pretty strong because it will probably take you a while to gather the clues for the artifact, there had to be some kind of
payoff for the effort I thought + there's only 1 artifact to find per game so that balances it out a little.
I haven't tested it out yet and hope that maybe some of the ATOE posse can do this to get some feedback on how it plays.
And yes, that pic is damn nice, i didn't have enough space for a tagline
but it should have read
Magic Chainmail: what it lacks in protection, it makes up in distraction

cheers OD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Special Artifacts Quest - Kiddarqo - 07-30-2011, 10:58 AM
RE: New Special Artifacts Quest - Kiddarqo - 07-30-2011 01:27 PM
RE: New Special Artifacts Quest - mqstout - 07-30-2011, 02:41 PM
RE: New Special Artifacts Quest - Kiddarqo - 08-01-2011, 07:37 PM