Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eliza, the witch hunter question
08-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Eliza, the witch hunter question
yoo,

So we played a little ATOE yesterday, my wife played with Eliza, the witch hunter and one of her abilities is inquisition ( any time she reveals a Town Elder's secrets,gain 4 inv. for every little secret or evil card revealed). Well my question is does she actually get to reveal secrets once per turn or does this ability only activate when she reveals a secret by means of other cards or events which causes her to reveals secrets?

and another question
I played the mystery card Rumors Run Rampant ( if Sophie is till alive, roll a d6, every town elder with honor equal to or less than the nr rolled gains one additional secrets card )
she was still alive so i threw a 6, so every town elder got another secrets card. My question is if somebody pays 2 investisties may they look at ALL the secrets cards or just one, we played it that all secrets cards may be looked at.

the doubles secrets caused some trouble because a lot of them were opposite secrets evil vs pure, it's kind of confusing in that you have a town elder that's both good and evil, which one goes off first or do they both do their thing, I'm really thinkin of making a house rule that only allows 1 secret per elder, if they would get another secret then maybe discard the old one and place the new one under the town elder, anyway, if you have any tips on this whole secrets chaos, let me know, it was really confusing

anyways thx
cheers
the kid

ps: the gargoyle got his stony ass handed to him by the misses and her girlfriend and no, nothing kinky just girl-friend Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Eliza, the witch hunter question - Kiddarqo - 08-21-2011 08:20 AM