Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eliza, the witch hunter question
08-22-2011, 07:32 AM
RE: Eliza, the witch hunter question
ok, thx guys

that clears some stuff up but I'll just give some examples to see if I understand it now ok

a player who plays with eliza pays 2 IP to look at a town elder's secrets,
he/she may look at all of the secrets that elder has, then she may or may not decide to reveal a little secret or a reveal a "servant to darkness" secret to collect her 4 IP, when she revealed a secret this way the secret stays revealed for the rest of the game

ok next one

a player pays 2 IP to investigate a town elder's secrets, the secrets are "servant to darkness" and "Hero of the people". Now "the hero of the people" card says reveal immediately. Now the player CHOOSES to reveal "the hero of the people" card and not to reveal the "servant to darkness" secret causing the elder to join the player while it's darker secret is still unknown to the rest of the players
--> i find it a bit weird that you can choose to not reveal a "reveal immediately" card, then what's to point of printing reveal immediately on it when you still can choose to reveal or not. Looked in the rulebook but didn't find anything about these type of cards

exmpl. 3

pay 2 IP, look at the secrets, and you choose to reveal servants of darkness, all other secrets are discarded, no matter what they say the elder joins the villain now for the rest of the game

so let's see if i got it right Watchmen02
grts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eliza, the witch hunter question - Kiddarqo - 08-22-2011 07:32 AM