Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Reviews with Jables and Quantom: Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game
07-31-2012, 09:16 AM
RE: Reviews with Jables and Quantom: Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game
(06-29-2012 08:08 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Awesome review! Thanks for sharing this. You definitely said a lot of what I feel, and a lot of why I fell in love with this game. The only thing I don't get is why nobody seems to love the soundtrack. LOL! A lot of people seem to have that complaint. Could it be better? Sure. But, how many games give you a soundtrack? I think it is awesome and really adds to the feel of the game. It isn't necessary, so if you don't like it you can easily leave it out without missing anything. But, I personally love it.

Anyways, again, thanks for posting this review. Like I said, you mimmick a lot of my feelings! This game is just awesome!

To be fair the soundtrack isn't really bad or anything but pointless and just a bit of a laugh.

Reviews of movies, games, tv shows etc found here for all geeks: Reviews with Jables and Quantom Watchmen01
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reviews with Jables and Quantom: Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game - Jables - 07-31-2012 09:16 AM