Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them.
09-06-2011, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 08:49 PM by abomination.)
RE: Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them.
rebirth: seems like you have to give up alot for one zombie. you could make it so you roll a d6, and remove and replace that many zombie outside a building or at least a d3.

zombie horde: I like the visual this card gives of the hero trying to wade through zombies

watergun: the thought of spraying a zombie with a supersoaker makes me laugh. I like how you can keep spraying till you kill it or run out of ammo very flavorful card.

Slippery when wet: might be a little over powered I would change it to a roll of a 5 or 6

just act like damned: I would change this to allow you to move through spaces occupied by zombies

garden tools: i would change the name I'm not sure to what though

keys to sucess: I think I would give them a second ability, like maybe discard while searchin to draw two cards

Losing it: this could be a big gameover especially in defend the manor , a very nice brutal card.

Bad, bad doggy: I'm not quite sure how this one works.

can't see a damn thing: I like what it does I might change the wording though

Humans best friend: I like this card very powerful since it can be reused over and over

matches: not sure what these do other than infinetly cycle. do you mean after you discard them from using you can find them in any building?

Molotov cocktail: I like this card I think it's a well done flavorful weapon as a real one can be unreliable and dangerous aswell.

the smell of fear: I like what it does potentially alot of dice rolling though.

Overall: I might change the wording on some of the cards so they read a little less complicated.
Other than that I like most of them and most of them are useful but I think they might lean alittle towards the zombie player balance wise. Also you did a good job on picking out apporpriate art work for the cards.

I hope this is helpful and what you where looking for.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them. - abomination - 09-06-2011 12:19 AM