Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them.
09-06-2011, 05:30 PM
RE: Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them.
I like a few of them, but I can't handle the lack of proof reading. The typos are abundant, not only do you not use standard FFP template, you don't even keep to your own template (What does throw a d6 mean?). Which to me, is actually kind of odd. Seeing as your posts show decent coherence.

To be honest, outside of that type of criticism, which I'm not trying to be mean on.. is abundant.

Matches: "Hey guys, in a building I found matches! I'm going to place these matches in a different building and search for them later, okay?" Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Water gun: Does this mean you can keep squirting each turn? That's how I read this. If this is the case, this plus the remains in play law enforcement card = automatic fun. Sheriff Anderson would roll until he hits every zombie in his or an adjacent space. Now it's a two card combo, but still.

Key to success: You know how often locked door comes into play? Not very. You know how many items negate locked door as is? A decent amount. I'd say just make it automatic success. Otherwise, it is pretty flavorful.

Rebirth: I give up an entire movement turn, to kill a zombie, and then place on in front of a building? I believe this is incredibly pointless and I'm so glad it's not a play immediately. I will wait and discard it next turn. Why would I give up a possibility of moving up to 14 zombies to 'teleport' a zombie to a building door. If I do that, I'd want it to teleport on to a hero.

Molotov cocktail: I throw it 2 spaces and can still take a wound? It should just read any zombie in this or an adjacent space is hit on a 3+, any hero is hit on a 5+

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them. - Orguss - 09-06-2011 05:30 PM