Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them.
09-06-2011, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 08:31 PM by Onemangang.)
RE: Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them.
Orguss, I am very much a beginner to the game. As said I only play the game with my son and only two times so far. I just enjoy making the cards and had to set myself to putting them on TZG. I also can understand the irritation on your side when you are trying to read the text and have to puzzle to get a good sentence.
Allthough your critism is a bit harsh sometimes (not so much the helping hand I asked for but more like making them look silly) I'll consider your answers, cause behind the way you bring your comments, I can see some cards are not really usefull or need some polishing.

Matches for example was ment to be a extra bonus for a hero who needed them (fire). It would not come instead of the card you would have normally found by searching but it was a extra, as said.

Any cards you did like, btw?
Remember, my friend, for me it is just a way to show what I did and I would gladly take advice on them from people who play the game so much longer than I am doing. But, please, come with suggestions,.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them. - Onemangang - 09-06-2011 07:38 PM