Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them.
09-07-2011, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 02:30 PM by Orguss.)
RE: Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them.
Well first off, I love the photos. The template may be off and be irksome, I really appreciate the art.

You asked what I did like, I did like Zombie Horde. I would word it a little differently but I did like the idea a lot.

Water gun is amazing. I know I nitpicked about what it's doing, but the range of 1 was a nice touch, the fact that it was holy water... etc, great stuff flavor wise. I just don't know if I like the ability to have 92 ranged attack actions a turn, I believe it can slow down a game while the Sheriff is trying to hit a 5 or a 6 because he can. Though in essence, it's really no different than the Baseball bat, and that is TWO rolls per use.

Garden tool is another one that, name withstanding, I personally adore. I can easily see this being in the game under some different guise from FFP and I would go out of my way to get on almost any character. This makes Becky a beast. She sends the wounds elsewhere and heals it. Great synergy. Only downside is when you have a.. not so team player? I might suggest having a "That player may roll a d6, on a 4+ you still take the wound" to help prevent bad situations.

Some possible suggestions on wording and mechanics

Rebirth: Play at the start of a Zombie Turn. No zombies may move this turn. Place a zombie from your zombie pool in any outdoor space. You may remove a zombie on the board if there are not enough out of play.

Zombie Horde: Play this card on any hero when they roll a movement dice or before they roll a fight dice. For each zombie in that hero's space, roll a d6. On the roll of 4+, subtract 1 to that hero's roll, minimum 1.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Onemangang's custom hero and zombiecards. Please respond to them. - Orguss - 09-07-2011 02:11 PM