Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This could be our last night...
09-07-2011, 06:54 PM
This could be our last night...
I have currently be playing the Carnival Heroes from IFOS with LNOE games boards.

1st question. Do you use power tokens on these chars. while playing LNOE cards to use ability's or do you give the player chance to use that special ability for free once per turn or fight like other LNOE chars.? (ex. JoJo's add plus 1 to fight dice. Allow no power tokens and do that once per turn/fight or do power tokens?)

2nd question. On the card this could be our last night (where you pick a male and female char. and they lose their turn (in same space), can this card be used with JoJo? It doesn't state if JoJo is male or female so....
(sick question but things like this happen, me and a friend argued that I couldn't use this card on him and the Nurse, I argued that I could (mainly bc it was really going to help me win)).

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
This could be our last night... - Pred - 09-07-2011 06:54 PM
RE: This could be our last night... - PJON - 09-14-2011, 09:04 PM
RE: This could be our last night... - Pred - 09-14-2011, 08:14 PM
RE: This could be our last night... - PJON - 09-15-2011, 04:15 PM
RE: This could be our last night... - Pred - 09-15-2011, 08:45 PM