Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who's/What's your favorite "monster"
07-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Who's/What's your favorite "monster"
Just like the titel said.
I'm just wondering who your favorite moviemonster is?
Ofcourse we all love "the stenches" or "Z(ed)'s" otherwise we wouldn't be playing LNOE now would we? But I'm thinking of actual evil characters from the movies.

My all time favorite has to be Leatherface from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"... I like both the original one played by Gunnar Hansen and the remake one who was brought to life by Andrew Bryniarski.

Why do I like Leatherface? I'm not realy sure. I guess it has something to do with his background and his way of dealing with things. He is just this big wall of death that comes after you. And he does not have an agenda to stick to...he's just busy building his new face. Nothing more than that.

Original one:
[Image: Leatherface.jpg]

Remake one:
[Image: Leatherface2003-4.jpg]

I just love this drawing!
[Image: leatherface.jpg]

I must admit, it is a close call between another one of my favorite moviecharacters and the is the Alien from the movie(s) with the same name. But I consider those as beings...leatherface comes into the category "human" beings Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Who's/What's your favorite "monster" - Emp - 07-01-2008 07:45 PM