Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens in this situation,Who wins?
09-22-2011, 04:52 PM
What happens in this situation,Who wins?
First off let me make sure I have the rules down for the gas can marker.
So things like the flare,revolver and shotgun you use the the hit number that is listed on the card right. Like the revolver says killed on a 4+ so that would carry over to the gas can correct? Things like the lighter and torch arnt really weapons but it says it could be thrown at the gas can and will hit it on a range of 2 and hit of 3 or better? So if that is all correct,now to kill things in adjacent squares "assuming you hit it" you must re-roll to see if you get a 3 or better to see how big the explosion was and if it killed others in the area? Now if a hero was adjacent he is just killed and not wouned right?
If this is all correct on using the gas can,This is what happened.
It was near the end of the game a gas marker was on the board near the center "we were playing die,zombies die!" 3 hero's already dead,and 12 zombies dead. Around the gas can were 3 zombies that I needed to kill to end the game,So I took the shot ht the can and rerolled to see if I could kill the zombies and it did. But didnt pay attention to where old jake was he was on another adjacent square,and by the rules he would be dead "not to mention he already had 2 out of 3 wounds anyway" But how do you call that,In one move the remaining zombies got killed and the 4th hero went down?
I would assume the hero's lost,seeing how the game is over and 4 hero's died,but the limit of zombies was hit at the same time. I guess technically you would call this a draw,but after a 2 hour game and no winners you want to make a call.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What happens in this situation,Who wins? - ProfitOfDoom - 09-22-2011 04:52 PM