Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scenario " Taking Back Woodinvale"
11-10-2011, 04:22 PM
RE: Scenario " Taking Back Woodinvale"
Hi, so I have played this scenario a bunch of times since. Adding Survival of the Fittest is insane. Im not sure if anyside is over or under balanced. Either way its a blast. Last night i played Heroes. I had Sheriff, Becky and the Father. There was also Victor, Johnny and Sally to start. By the 13th turn I had my team in the gunshop with Barricades, and First Aid Stock Up (from SOTF) Father would search while Sheriff and Becky took (4) shots with the hunting rifles. The good father had faith and his trusty book. When the Father was not searching or canceling he would toss out some much enjoyed dynamite. Johnny and Sally fell getting the father his faith. Victor just ran around the feild with a Chain Saw and Monkey Wrench. Kenny Hid out in the Pharmacy and drew First Aid Cards "Recovery" Jake soon joined him. Things went well until the final turns. We had went through most of the Heroes. Trying to scatter to "Take Back Woodinvale" became to hard. Should have left the gunshop sooner, and stayed in a group. ohwell. Either way win or loss, it was a blast.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Scenario " Taking Back Woodinvale" - PJON - 10-19-2011, 08:01 PM
RE: Scenario " Taking Back Woodinvale" - PJON - 11-10-2011 04:22 PM