Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bringing the Dead back into... Blood Bowl!
11-03-2011, 12:55 AM
RE: Bringing the Dead back into... Blood Bowl!
(11-02-2011 11:11 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I especially like the converted Heresy minis.

Well spotted!!!

I think that there is a surge of new players joining as Blood Bowl is out on PC as 'Blood Bowl Legendary Edition', which brings interest. I seriously didnt think I could paint. I started painting minis 1½ year ago (the vampire team), and now Im trying to learn what little I picked up to the new guys in our tournament, as well as experimenting with green stuff and smaller and smaller details Watchmen02

The game can still be bought at the Games Workshop Site, but it now uses Blood Bowl Living Rulebook v. 6.0 which can be found on the internet. The community is pretty large...

On a side notice, I have played Blood Bowl: Team Manager some times now and... It is the best! Captures absolutely a lot of the Blood Bowl feel, without being a bad card replica of the game. Ah... If you guys just lived a little bit closer, such times we could have had Zombie03

Cheerio,
ST

BTW Samuraitrev, if you ever want to get rid of your Blood Bowl minis say so, I would probably like to buy some of them.

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bringing the Dead back into... Blood Bowl! - SovTech - 11-03-2011 12:55 AM