Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Definition of Defeating an Enemy and Villians Healing
12-31-2011, 07:19 AM
Definition of Defeating an Enemy and Villians Healing
I got FANG for christmas, and just got a chance to play a co-op game with the wifey against the mobsters. We had a few questions I wanted to ask y'all.

1. When raiding an oupost, you roll to see how many henchmen find you, then you have to either fight or pass an escape test against any that find you. On the outpost card, it says that the outpost is destroyed if all henchmen that found you are defeated. Does passing an escape test against them count as defeating them, or must they be dealt all wounds in a fight?

2. Same question, but for getting an artifact. The ...of the Dead adventure says you must defeat zombies after overcoming all dangers. Does passing the escape test (running from the zombies with the artifact in hand) count as defeating them, or must they be dealt all wounds in a fight? I know you don't get the Glory unless you beat them in a fight.

3. Do villians ever heal? It seems like they should sometime, but I can't find it anywhere. I think maybe they only heal after being KO'd?

Thanks for the help, guys. Gonna play a game with more people New Year's Eve. Maybe we will do the Nazis this time. I hope expansions are for more vile organizations. I would love a guild of evil scientists, with a huge robot HQ similar to the zepplin, and a robot army for henchmen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Definition of Defeating an Enemy and Villians Healing - vikinglad - 12-31-2011 07:19 AM