Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Definition of Defeating an Enemy and Villians Healing
01-02-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: Definition of Defeating an Enemy and Villians Healing
Z67 wrote
I also think that as it gives you the chance to Escape for free between fights means that FFP treat Escaping as running away from the base not running further in to your goal. This also takes out the hard part of Escaping you mention Pred, as you don't have to roll to Escape between fights. So if we play it the way you read ti all you have to do if defeat one Mobster then take the free Escape option for any other fights and we have destroyed the Outpost. Doesn't seem right to me.

thats not what I am saying at all. If you were discovered by 5 Henchman... you would haft to encounter the first one... Either fight it or Escape... Which ever route you go you just encountered the first Henchman, witch counts as a completion with any other fight... Then you have the choice to keep encountering the rest of the 4 that discovered you or choose to make a free escape from the Zep...

But if you go through and encounter the remaining 4 and kill at least one of them...(because its say ANY on very bottom of card)... you may destroy the HQ and take your prizes.

Now if you are playing co-op and play with the War Zep. then yes you would haft to defeat every enemy that found you but I didn't think the game we were questioning here was playing the war zep. so I didn't mention it. But the reason for the is you can bring your allies with you. Somtimes it might make it hard and sometimes it doesn't, but that why you haft to kill all of them

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Definition of Defeating an Enemy and Villians Healing - Pred - 01-02-2012 11:24 PM