Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gearing up for Mass Effect 3
01-31-2012, 06:25 PM
RE: Gearing up for Mass Effect 3
I check out the trailers and stuff but i don't search for every detail I can find especially things concerning the plot. So are you gonna try the Demo when it's available or skip that to? I would check out the trailer that shows the incorporation of Kinect if you don't own one like me. It looks pretty exciting and I've never been taken by the Kinect/Move/Wii peripherals at all but the things they're doing with it have got me considering buying the Kinect. That's all I'll mention! I find that there's so many surprises in the game itself that it doesn't hurt to take a peek every now and then. Not to mention I've been overseas a lot with no access to Mass Effect whatsoever! That's why I'm going through the first two again. I haven't even had the chance to play the Shadow Broker DLC in ME2 yet! I just finished ME1 and I'm starting ME2 today. I love the game so much I don't think I'll ever stop playing it.

Even a king looks like a fool when answering nature's call.Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Gearing up for Mass Effect 3 - pasngr46n2 - 01-31-2012, 12:57 AM
RE: Gearing up for Mass Effect 3 - pasngr46n2 - 01-31-2012 06:25 PM