Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fresh meat
02-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Wink fresh meat
Hello fellow zombiephiles! I'm a mildly zombie-obsessed father of 3 in the Old Dominion State (Virginia). I have loved zombie movies for a long time and never even knew that zombie board games existed until I came upon a fun but very simple game called "Oh, no! Zombies!". My 3 kids enjoyed playing that with me so much that I started looking around to see what other games were out there and found the amazing Last Night On Earth. I was worried the rules would be too complicated for my younger kids (6 and 9) but they've picked it up easily and it's become our Friday or Saturday night family activity. I haven't been able to schmooze the wife into playing yet but after years of refusing to watch anything with zombies she does watch "The Walking Dead" with me now and she played the Oh, no! Zombies game once so there is still hope for her.

The rest of us are having so much fun with it that I broke down today and ordered the Growing Hunger expansion as well as Hero Pack 1 so we will be doubling our cast of heroes. I'm excited about the new heroes, cards, L boards, scenarios, etc.

I'm also interested in learning about the painting of miniatures. I have never tried it and I'm not sure I have the ability to but I love seeing the postings with the great paint jobs and I'm envious of how great it makes the game look.

Good luck with your zombie (or human) hunting!

Steve (goodcop2000)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
fresh meat - goodcop2000 - 02-13-2012 06:55 AM
RE: fresh meat - PJON - 02-13-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: fresh meat - lilvgw - 02-14-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: fresh meat - Old Dwarf - 02-14-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: fresh meat - samuraitrev - 02-14-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: fresh meat - Sarku - 02-14-2012, 11:34 PM