Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Walking dead missing characters
02-14-2012, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 03:35 PM by lwsaki.)
Walking dead missing characters
For everyone who loves the show the walking dead. ( i know i do)

I found some herocards on the internet containing various characters from the walking dead. (you'll be able to find them on BGG, under last night on earth) but missed two important characters. Shane and Daryl. These didn't show up in the comics do (haven't read them, feel ashamed) so i decided to make them myself, to add to the Walking Dead experience. i just finished Shane. Hope you like it. Comments are welcome. The skills are based on the show, and i think the skills don't make him to overpowered, but opinions differ. Also, haven't tried it in play yet. Tell me what you think, and i might tweak em a little.

Daryl will follow in this thread.
ALLLLRIGHTY!

how do i make it smaller. This is a little bit over the top. (still want to include the original do, for better printing quality)

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Walking dead missing characters - lwsaki - 02-14-2012 03:33 PM
RE: Walking dead missing characters - PJON - 02-14-2012, 03:40 PM