Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phantom's Studio Miniatures Painting /review 5/16/2012 DONE!!
05-16-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Phantom's Studio Miniatures Painting /review 5/16/2012 DONE!!
Thank you EMP for your sincerity. I am finished with these models and have mailed them off to their owner. It was a grueling project but was finished with ease in the end. These miniatures are fine crafted and would love to paint more and try out new color schemes with them. I also posted a miniature that was not in the Studio Miniatures line up, that mini would be the zombie with the dirty hospital gown. He is actually a Chronoscope miniature that I painted as a bonus to SoCalRD. Oh, and the hero models are from two different lines as well. Mr Goddard was from FRPGAMES.com under the 28mm modern miniatures section. USX modern day heroes: Harold Smith. And the other model is a character from Malifaux. Now onto Project: DOOM!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom's Studio Miniatures Painting /review 5/16/2012 DONE!! - phantomninja - 05-16-2012 11:14 PM