Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
questions about paint color and mounting of figures
02-23-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: questions about paint color and mounting of figures
Yeah, for holding the mini in place I would use some poster tack, which you can find at a wal-mart or grocery store in the school supplies isle. As a starter you will have fun with the Americana paints but quickly realize that Vallejo or GW paints will give you a better finish (my opinion). I usually apply a grey brush on primer and then go on with my primary colors. For Zombies I use the grey for their skin and follow it with a wash (very diluted pigment) I go for natural earth colors for the zombies...browns and greens and go for bright colors when painting the Heroes. Start with one mini and post your results...we will gladly help you with a critique/positive influence
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: questions about paint color and mounting of figures - phantomninja - 02-23-2012 07:53 AM