Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Final Wave scenario (nod to Plants v Zombies)
02-27-2012, 02:43 PM
RE: Final Wave scenario (nod to Plants v Zombies)
(02-27-2012 11:32 AM)Darth Trey Wrote:  Very interesting. I am interested. I am usually a zombie player and always want more zombies so this seems Awsome. Have you considered using grave dead or weapons? Or would the balance of power be to much twords the zombies?

Hey Victor and DT, thanks for your interest. I don't have SOTF so zombies with weapons are out for me. I briefly considered using grave dead but I have a feeling it would just make the zombies too dominant, especially toward the beginning of the game. If I'm surprised and find the heroes have too big an edge in the scenario, adding grave dead would be an option but it is a little contrary to the spirit of my scenario which has the zombies essentially "winding down" toward their demise.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Wave scenario (nod to Plants v Zombies) - goodcop2000 - 02-27-2012 02:43 PM