Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Final Wave scenario (nod to Plants v Zombies)
03-28-2012, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2012 01:33 AM by goodcop2000.)
RE: Final Wave scenario (nod to Plants v Zombies)
So I gave my kids a choice the other day to play any scenario and they picked mine! It was a great game with my kids narrowly winning and a high zombie body count (35 zombies sent to their final resting place).

I like the extra zombies on the board because it creates lot of situations like this one where 3 heroes hiding in the cornfield watch helplessly as Victor is overwhelmed and turned into a zombie.

Later in the game, Sam got separated from his buddies and things were looking grim as the horde converged.

After a hero card that prevented all of the zombies from entering for one turn the zombies burst in upon Sam who had a zombie card played on him that forced him to roll one less fight die than usual. Amazingly, my son rolled like he was in league with the Devil himself - he took 2 wounds but killed 9 of the zombies in the process and survived the encounter.

At the end of the game I had killed two heroes and had the other two down to their last wound as time ran out.

I've made some changes to the wording of my scenario in the original post and added two optional rules - one to make the game harder for the heroes and one to make it harder for the zombies.

Has anybody tried out this scenario? If so, I'm interested to know what you thought about it.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Wave scenario (nod to Plants v Zombies) - goodcop2000 - 03-28-2012 01:24 AM