Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Which Zombie skin tone looks best?
Dead bee
Super Zed
Nekid Zed
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Halloween Horrors (Zombies) by Studio Miniatures + I need your Help!
03-08-2012, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 06:14 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Halloween Horrors (Zombies) by Studio Miniatures + I need your Help!
Hi Guys. Yes I've been painting again this time I've been painting up my new Zeds I got for Secret Santa at christmas. (Thanks you know who you are). These are my first models by Studio Miniatures and I'm going to add them to a seperate thread later with my thoughts on them. Anyway lets look at the pictures. Oh yeah and later I want your advice.

1st off looks like there's a force even more powerful than Voldemort. Yep you guessed it the Zombie Apocalyse.

Next we have a lovely Zilf (work it out!Zombie17)

Ahhhhh what a cute little AGHHHHHHH!!!

Last of all is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's superman turned into a hideous, rotting, stinking, carcass. The only thing that's flying are swarming around him...

I also painted my well I picked up from my visit to Urban Construct get yours here http://www.wargameterrain.co.uk/

I hope you enjoyed checking them out. Please commentWatchmen02
Here's the next bit which Zombie skin tone do you prefer? I would like as many answers to this as possible please. This is very important to me as I'm thinking of changing my Zombie skin tone style and would like some feedback. It doesn't even matter if you don't paint. Just answer 1, 2 or 3
1)

2)

3)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Painted Halloween Horrors (Zombies) by Studio Miniatures + I need your Help! - samuraitrev - 03-08-2012 06:25 PM