Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Select your favorite heros to play (maximum 3 please)
Father Joseph, Man of the Cloth
Billy, The Sheriff's Son
Sheriff Anderson, Small Town Lawman
Sally, High School Sweetheart
Jake Cartwright, The Drifter
Johnny, High School Quarterback
Jenny, The Farmer's Daughter
Becky, The Nurse
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite LNOE hero to play (original group)
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2013 07:20 AM by goodcop2000.)
Favorite LNOE hero to play (original group)
I'm interested to know if there are specific heroes that you find yourself gravitating to because of special abilities or some other reason you like them.

Please choose 2 or 3 heroes that you always want on your team and explain why.

This thread encompasses the heroes from the original game because only 10 choices are allowed for a poll. I will follow up momentarily with a thread for favorite expansion hero.

Feel free to give away your secrets on how to maximize a hero's abilities! It's doubtful you (in Belgium, the UK, Texas, etc.) will ever play against me. Watchmen02

I'll start - the only original character that I have gravitated toward is Sheriff Anderson because 1) I'm used to being the local law and 2) I like that he pretty much always has access to a revolver.

My son always chooses Billy because he is the Sheriff's son and he likes the extra space on movements.

My two daughters like Jenny and Sally because the characters fit their personalities (my older daughter rides horseback and my younger daughter is the girly-girl).

Haven't been able to entice the wife into playing yet but since she is a nurse I'm betting she will pick Becky. My family is comfortable sticking to their normal roles in life! haha Watchmen02

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Favorite LNOE hero to play (original group) - goodcop2000 - 03-14-2012 04:51 PM