Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Select your favorite heros to play (maximum 3 please)
Rachelle, Detective Winters
Sam, The Diner Cook
Jade, High School Outcast
Stacy, Investigative Reporter
Amanda, Prom Queen
Mr. Goddard, Chemistry Teacher
Victor, Escaped Prisoner
Kenny, Super Market Bag Boy
My super-cool, kickass custom character!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite LNOE hero to play (expansion group)
03-14-2012, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2012 05:11 PM by goodcop2000.)
Favorite LNOE hero to play (expansion group)
This is the same question for the expansion heroes. I've also added one choice for "custom character". If you vote for that please leave a comment letting us know who your custom character is.

I'm not going to vote here yet because I haven't played expansion heroes enough yet to establish a favorite. So far I'm leaning toward Sam, though. Gotta love the 4 wounds! I haven't played Mr. Goddard yet but it must be nice to always have a fire item! Nothing like having gasoline and dynamite go to waste.

In keeping with her girly-girlness, my younger daughter has staked claim to Amanda.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Favorite LNOE hero to play (expansion group) - goodcop2000 - 03-14-2012 04:57 PM