Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
similarities timber peak and stories of the undead inferno?
03-30-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: similarities timber peak and stories of the undead inferno?
(03-30-2012 02:17 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Any similarities are just coincidence. The fire system, will be different than eh one from IFOS as Jason told me. I'm not sure how much though.

P.S. I like my lumbermill better Watchmen02

So you did the inferno expansion or the timber peak one? if you did inferno. props for you, they really look great. like the hotel/motel a lot, and the rules of second floor. I'm thinking of getting it printed on cardboard directly, so it integrates better with the l-shapes i have. don't know about the counters yet. it's a lot of work.

and what about integration of timber peak and the original LNOE. I'm kinda wondering how the card system will work. Just throw all the cards you have together? then you will have a herodeck over 150 cards. try to find keys then. surely they thought of that.

very excited about the experience system. especially the way you can buff a current skill.

Do they allready have an release date for timberpeak?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: similarities timber peak and stories of the undead inferno? - lwsaki - 03-30-2012 08:01 AM