Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some gamerstats from all 88 LNoE games (updated 12th March 2023).
01-27-2016, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2016 07:48 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Some gamerstats from all 72 LNoE games (updated 14 Mar 2014).
(01-27-2016 05:13 PM)August700212 Wrote:  With your experience in a his scenario, how long does it usually take to play?
How many search locations should I use to bring the play time to about 90 minutes?
How should I compensate the zombies if I reduce the number of search locations?

Here's a game report of when I last played this Scenario. http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-the-Woods If I were you I wouldn't change anything. If you set everything up you should just about make it in 2 hours. Although this depends on other factors such as how familiar you are with the rules and how long players take. One of our group is like a freakin' chess player and deliberates over every conceivable eventuality. Which makes it all the more sweeter when their Hero gets eaten alive. I take great pleasure in describing their agonising death to this player. Much to their displeasure. Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some gamerstats from all 72 LNoE games (updated 14 Mar 2014). - samuraitrev - 01-27-2016 07:47 PM