Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some questions.
03-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Some questions.
Just got the game yesterday and was able to play 2 games today. I'm still not quite sure what to think of it yet as I'm not playing the advanced game and not getting the full experience. But a few questions had come up during my trial run, so I hope I can find some answers here.

1. The Mystery Card, "Attacked!" (I think it's called.) It says to roll on the minion chart and see what attacks you. I was going against the Spectral Horseman and rolled a 4 which is technically an event. However, the event is the Horseman engages the hero in a fight. So does that count as the "what attacks you" or must it be one of the actual minions?

2. The Spectral Horseman's ability says that at the end of every fight he races to the town center. I assume he moves the full way on one turn, right? But the real question I have is, does this also come into effect at the end of fight rounds in the Showdown? In other words, if you don't beat him in one shot in the first showdown fight, does he race away and need to be found in a different lair to try to finish him off? Or is that ability only for other encounters (such as mentioned in question 1 about the minion card)?

3a. The town square lets you pick two cards from the event deck and keep one. It doesn't tell you what to do with the other? Is it put back on top the event deck or is it discarded?
3b. What happens if one of the two cards is a "Play Immediately" card? Are you forced to take that one and play it immediately? Does it play instantly and you get to keep the other card anyhow? Or do you make a decision on which card to keep first?

4. If you are in a fight in the same space as a Militia token and you take more wounds than you can hold, must the extra wounds go onto the Militia token? Or can you just accept all damage, including any extra, and just be KO'd thereby leaving the Militia members safe?

That's all I can remember for now. If I think of more later, I'll post again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some questions. - n107 - 03-07-2009 01:22 PM
RE: Some questions. - Old Dwarf - 03-07-2009, 07:37 PM
RE: Some questions. - n107 - 03-08-2009, 02:22 AM
RE: Some questions. - n107 - 03-08-2009, 07:35 AM
RE: Some questions. - Old Dwarf - 03-08-2009, 03:10 PM
RE: Some questions. - n107 - 03-08-2009, 10:59 PM
RE: Some questions. - Old Dwarf - 03-09-2009, 12:49 AM
RE: Some questions. - n107 - 03-09-2009, 03:17 AM
RE: Some questions. - n107 - 03-11-2009, 12:18 PM