Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 1B Die Zombies, Die! (me as Heroes)
04-27-2012, 03:27 AM
RE: Game Report 1B Die Zombies, Die! (With new section 'Upon Reflection')
As a loyal reader, I did read this one a while ago, just now finding time to punch up a reply.

Your (un)luck with the dice is VERY reminiscent of my experiences as a Hero player. The Revolver hates me, and every time I think i have a solid roll as a Hero, the ZP rolls a flipping 6 -OR- the ZP rolls a 3 and I can't manage to get higher on 2+ dice.... And it made me think: are my dice really rolling worse than average, or is it just my perception as a Hero player because the repercussions of losing are weighted more for the Hero?

Scanning the stats, 4 zombies killed with the revolver and Sheriff Anderson killed 6 zombies. To me that says 4 rolls with the revolver of 4+, and at least two fights where he was probably rolling multiple dice, lets say 3 per fight. Factor in the dice rolls for movement (assuming 11 - one per round) and the three where the revolver was discarded, and you have a total of 24 rolls minimum for the sheriff alone. Based on that number, you should have rolled an average of four 1s, just sucks that the majority of them were for the revolver.

I guess this is my very long way of saying that a lot of frickin dice are rolled - for both sides, in a single round. It just seems that the poor rolls are more memorable on the Hero side than the Zombie side...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Report 1B Die Zombies, Die! (With new section 'Upon Reflection') - munkymuddface - 04-27-2012 03:27 AM