Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 2B: Escape In The Truck (me as Heroes)
04-27-2012, 03:54 AM
RE: Game Report 2B: Escape In The Truck
Last weekend I introduced a new group to this game. I don't think it is quite worth a game report because the Heroes quit before completion of the game (it was late), but here are the cliff notes:

7 players:
2 Zombie players and 4 heroes (one couple controlled one hero).
On the first turn, the zombies pulled a play immediately that discarded 3 "Just what I needed!" cards.
Amanda found some keys, but was split from the group, she hung out by the truck.
Goddard eventually found some gas, passed it to Jade, and she was able to fill the truck. Before the truck was filled, Amanda become a Loner (this resulted in much bitching from the Heroes). Cartwright eventually met up with Amanda and took the Keys, only to fight a zombie, feel Kinda Funny, fight another and turn into a Zombie hero. With the Keys lost, the Heroes quit, sadly Insane19 But there were 8 full turns remaining! they could still could have pulled out a victory!

(04-17-2012 12:14 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I like the new reflection section it makes sense analyzing the game for strategy kind of like having hindsight seeing what you should of or could of done.

I also like the Reflections section. Oftentimes, after games, I will do a post mortem with my playing partner, and we can often times find the turning point of the game and can tie it to a misplay or (un)lucky die roll.

Keep up the good work, Trev! love the reports!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Report 2B: Escape In The Truck - munkymuddface - 04-27-2012 03:54 AM