Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 2B: Escape In The Truck (me as Heroes)
06-22-2012, 08:32 PM
RE: Game Report 2B: Escape In The Truck
I love these game reports you do. I love the detail you put into them, and I love that you include pics. By the way, you have an awesome set up! That is really cool that you have an actual toy truck for this scenario!

Escape in the Truck was actually the scenario that introduced me to this game. I guess our friends either didn't remember that the game suggest newbies play DZD first, or just wanted to try a different scenario themselves.

To be honest, I'm kind of glad I was introduced with the scenario anyway. It is definitely one of my favorite from what I've seen so far. Plus, I definitely like it better than Die Zombies Die. As fun as DZD is, I think it is both a bit too simplistic, and a bit too hard for the heroes. Not to mention, as some have pointed out, it actually isn't as good an introduction to the typical game as they seem to think. After all, most scenarios require heroes to find something or do something and heroes usually want to try to avoid fighting zombies. So this was a better introduction to the game for me personally.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Report 2B: Escape In The Truck - StayPuft - 06-22-2012 08:32 PM