Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings! And I show off my custom case
05-15-2012, 02:01 AM
RE: Greetings! And I show off my custom case
(05-14-2012 11:52 PM)JRSly Wrote:  
(05-14-2012 09:56 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Thanks for the info on HOW you did it. Watchmen02 I'd admired the pic's you posted on BGG already, but now that I understand the process you used I would have the nerve to attempt it myself!

Once I get done pimping FanG I intend on starting on ATOE next & I think I might have to make this part of the process. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
Heh, sorry if I misunderstood your comment over there and gave you the impression I was just looking at the logo and woodburning without any other help. Now THAT would be impressive.

:laugh:

No worries. When you explained it I had a real *duh* moment. Watchmen02 Another thought I had for those type boxes is to print off a copy of the cover & decoupage it on. I've never done that before, but I've read a little bit about it & think it would yield an good result. But in this case, wood burned would definitely be better. Gives it more of a folksy rustic look, befitting the theme. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greetings! And I show off my custom case - MoonSylver - 05-15-2012 02:01 AM