Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TheDead, the Desparate and the Denial
05-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Exclamation TheDead, the Desparate and the Denial
Help! They are everywhere!!

Hi all. Thanks for letting me in on this excellent forum site (does that sound like sucking up??? Zombie17).
I have only been a recent member but check these forums on a daily basis.
I like the humour of the people and the knowledge of others around. Reading their posts generally saves me asking dumb questions...

I now want to get into the creation side of things for my new favourite game, Last Night On Earth. I have a couple of ideas for custom scenarios and characters and will share things when I am happy they won't get laughed at. A bit more playtesting me thinks!!
I have also been writing the stories behind my game outcomes, short chapters.
I have no idea though if that is of any interst here..

I have only just noticed the download section and the fact you need to apply.

I am going to be honest with you now. Whether I get access or not I am still planning to be a member of the team, so don't think of kicking me out!! My foot is in the door and I am nailing my boot to the floor Watchmen01

I am intersted in getting on in this fine community and will wait on your wise decision as to what I need to do or where I need to fit in.

Bottom line is that I appreciate all the help this forum has already given me, this poor poor common frog....

Anyway, thanks for the time. I can't stay here chatting all day. There are zombies to kill..!!
Now where did I put that pitchfork?

Not the face!! Not the face!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
TheDead, the Desparate and the Denial - Denial - 05-30-2012 07:55 PM