Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Game Impressions
05-31-2012, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2012 07:50 AM by argailwall.)
First Game Impressions
Hello everybaody,
yesterday i played my first LNOE game, it was just 2 players, me and my girlfriend.
I played the zombies and she played the heroes.
We played the basic game and of course the Die Zombie Die scenario.

the heroes began the game on a difficult situation but after some time they got the upper hand and 6 rounds before the end game they had managed to kill 14 zombies and lose 1 hero(Billy)

I had a chance to kill the farmer's daughter which was playing a loner in the dinner scavaging for supplies with her baseball bat, but most of my zombies were 2 squares away, only 2 would caught her this round and since this girl is good with the bat i was almost sure i lost that game,as the round marker went from 6 to 5 I draw the card that moves 1d6 zombies 1 square before the move phase,so i managed to pull 4 zombies on her on this round and she became a delicious meal(in the dinner).The zombies were victorious in the nick of time!

I was excited with the game and so was my girlfriend(that's good cause i see lots of one-on-one games to come). The big advantage was the balance of the game even for us amateurs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
First Game Impressions - argailwall - 05-31-2012 07:46 AM
RE: First Game Impressions - scarydk - 05-31-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: First Game Impressions - Denial - 05-31-2012, 08:54 AM
RE: First Game Impressions - samuraitrev - 06-04-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: First Game Impressions - StayPuft - 06-06-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: First Game Impressions - Emp - 06-07-2012, 07:15 AM