Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All it took was one bite. ;-)
06-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Wink All it took was one bite. ;-)
A few months ago, my wife and I visited with friends for a game night. The owned Last Night on Earth, so we gave it a try. We played ONCE. That was all it took. After that, I was OBSESSED with this game. LOL! I immediately put it on my birthday list, and with my birthday having just passed, I now finally own the game. I love this game!

I saw this forum and thought I would join. Seeing this section, I thought I would come introduce myself. I am from one of the many suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. I am an IT professional, and currently work in the HR department of my company as the admin for all of our HR systems (among many other things I do there).

I love horror movies, I love Halloween, and I love zombies. Halloween lives all year for me, so this game most definitely has a welcome place in my home. LOL! It feels like a part of me now. LOL! I already can’t wait to get the expansion packs, and to try some of Flying Frog’s other games. I hope to become a regular member here and have a lot of fun talking to my fellow fans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
All it took was one bite. ;-) - StayPuft - 06-06-2012 02:47 PM
RE: All it took was one bite. ;-) - Denial - 06-06-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: All it took was one bite. ;-) - jimbal - 06-07-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: All it took was one bite. ;-) - Emp - 06-07-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: All it took was one bite. ;-) - Emp - 06-08-2012, 06:26 AM
RE: All it took was one bite. ;-) - Emp - 06-09-2012, 06:30 AM