Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Miniatures painted, or as is?
06-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Miniatures painted, or as is?
My apologies if this has been asked before. I didn't see it. However, where does everybody stand on the following...

Do you like the miniatures from this game (the heroes and zombies) better painted, or better the way the first come in the box? And why?

I have seen people post pictures of their painted miniatures. Both heroes and zombies. They look AWESOME! I love the detail people put into them, and they wind up looking really cool.

However, I honestly find myself more so preferring them as they come in the box. I'm really not even quite sure why. I can't quite explain it. But, for my personal use, I'm going to leave them as is. I don't know. I think in part it is because it makes it truly feel like an old school board game, but just a million times more awesome. It reminds me of board games I loved as a kid where you each play as a different colored pawn, or a car, or like in Monopoly where each pawn is a different item.

I'm honestly not even sure why myself, but I just love the miniatures the way they are. Anybody else feel that way? If so, why do you agree? If not, and you prefer them painted, then also feel free to explain what it is about painting them that you like better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Miniatures painted, or as is? - StayPuft - 06-07-2012 07:33 PM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - Emp - 06-07-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - Denial - 06-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Miniatures painted, or as is? - the_munt - 11-14-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - Spinx - 06-21-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - AldoRe - 06-28-2017, 10:02 AM