Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here?
06-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here?
I am assuming this board would be the correct section for this thread. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

Is anybody else here a WWE fan, or a wrestling fan in general. I've been a HUGE wrestling fan since I was little. Back then, WWE was WWF, and Hulkamania was running wild.

I have to admit, I stopped watching full time years ago. It had come to a point where WWE had become so bad, and so boring that it was hard to watch. That, I could deal with because I was a loyal fan and wrestling sometimes does move in cycles. It was when it started to seem like they KNEW they sucked and not only did they not care, but they threw it in your face every second they could that you had no choice since they no longer had any competition... That was when I stopped watching.

It has actually gotten better lately, but sadly I still can't bring myself to start watching full time again. However, even from the day I stopped watching, I still always follow the results because I do not want to lose track of it completely, and I am still a big wrestling fan. Always will be.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here? - StayPuft - 06-08-2012 08:04 PM