Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ever think you'd be this obsessed with a board game?
06-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Ever think you'd be this obsessed with a board game?
Am I the only one who has to stop and think about this from time to time and kind of chuckle to myself? I mean, who in the world would ever think you could become this obsessed with a board game?

Don't get me wrong... I LOVE board games. I have played a lot of them. In fact, I even love a lot of specific board games. I am a big fan of Life, for example.

But, even with that, no board game has ever become one of my obsessions. They are fun, and all. I'd pick them up and play from time to time. But, I've never loved a board game as much as I love Last Night On Earth. I honestly can't help but think it is kind of funny when I stop to think about it. There is just something about this game...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ever think you'd be this obsessed with a board game? - StayPuft - 06-14-2012 06:25 PM