Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak question - Compatable w/Original game?
06-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Timber Peak question - Compatable w/Original game?
Being as we don't know much about Timber Peak yet, it is entirely possible that nobody can answer this. However, I was curious if anybody may have heard official word, or at least heard rumor as to the answer.

Timber Peak is being labeled as a stand alone expansion to Last Night On Earth. In other words, you can actually play Timber Peak completely independant of LNOE. You could even play it if you didn't own LNOE. So, in that way, it is almost more of a sequel than an expansion.

However, does anybody know if you will actually be able to combine the games in some way? For example, I thought I remembered reading that you can actually combine LNOE and Invasion from Outer Space, and they are two different games. Or, is Timber Peak literally going to be just stand alone, and the games will not be able to be combined at all?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Timber Peak question - Compatable w/Original game? - StayPuft - 06-18-2012 07:58 PM