Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Nation - Downloadable game.
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Dead Nation - Downloadable game.
PS3 users may remember a while back when the PlayStation Network was down for a long time straight. If I recall, I think it actually had something to do with hackers. After taking forever, PlayStation finally got it fixed. As an apology to fans, the allowed us all two downloadable games for free, from a list of certain games.

One of the ones I chose was Dead Nation. It is a zombie game. I downloaded it, and promptly forgot all about it, as I was playing other stuff at the time.

It sat for a while until the wife and I visited a friend for a board game night and they introduced us to Last Night On Earth. (The story I've already told here many times. LOL!) I INSTANTLY put LNOE on my birthday list. Problem is, my birthday was a couple months away. So, with my zombie obsession now sparked anew, how to feed it (pun intended, LOL) until my birthday came along?

That was what brought me to finally play Dead Nation. It is definitely not one of the best video games you would ever want to play. Probably not even one of the best zombie games. The graphics were... okay. But, I LOVED this game anyway. It was a lot of fun. I loved the different kinds of zombies, I loved the different weapons. I had a lot of fun with that game!

Anybody else ever play that one?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dead Nation - Downloadable game. - StayPuft - 06-22-2012 08:03 PM