Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Nation - Downloadable game.
06-25-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Dead Nation - Downloadable game.
(06-23-2012 01:07 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Amazing! The electric gun is really powerful. I wish I knew that the first time around! Unfortunately my PS3 bit the dust, but I got my moneys worth. (It was free)

Did you get the infamous Yellow Light of Death? If so, do you still have it, or did you junk it already? I ask because I actually had that happen to my PlayStation. I did some research online, and was able to find several places that actually repair PS3's and other consoles. They have dealt with the Yellow Light of Death, X-Box 360's Red Ring of Death, etc.

I actually found a place near me, so we took it there and they were able to fix it. So far so good. It has been a few months and it is still working. They only give a 6 month warrantee, but they did say that, though they cannot guarantee anything, some people with the same problem brought their console in, and this wound up being a pretty permanent fix.

So, it is worth it if you still have the PS3 to at least give that a try. See if you can find a place near you that does the same thing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dead Nation - Downloadable game. - StayPuft - 06-25-2012 05:39 PM