Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody meet any of the actors, or Jason Hill himself?
06-25-2012, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2012 09:51 PM by StayPuft.)
Anybody meet any of the actors, or Jason Hill himself?
Has anybody ever gone to a convention or anything like that where they brought along some of the actors, and actually met any of them? That would be really cool to meet some of them, or even get a picture with them. I have heard that Flying Frog often goes to conventions and brings the actors in full costume.

For that matter, has anybody ever met Jason Hill himself? Feel free to share any stories. I'm still new to the game (and have never been to very many conventions), so I have not ever met any of them.

Also, does anybody know if they still tour? I tried to look on their website to see if they may be coming near me, but they didn't seem to have any recent dates on the site at all, even under the news.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anybody meet any of the actors, or Jason Hill himself? - StayPuft - 06-25-2012 09:51 PM