Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak Box Back Preview...
07-02-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: Timber Peak Box Back Preview...
(07-01-2012 06:29 AM)scarydk Wrote:  
(06-30-2012 11:31 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  Overall this looks terrific but I am disappointed by one thing...

I was hoping that they would do some new zombie sculpts for this standalone expansion so that there would be more zombie types to mix and match...

Although I don't entirely disagree with you, I think sticking with the original sculpts for these zeds makes absolute sense from the game designer perspective as they share all characteristics with the base game ones. Also, this game is intended as much for the average 12 year old as it is for the rest of us, so to avoid confusion and make the zeds an easily distinguished cohesive horde the decision actually sounds like an easy one. But that's just me speculating.

Rest assured that every detail of the game has not been left to chance by Jason and his crew. But if you're lucky and there's a market demand for a greater variety of sculpts there could be a supplement like the Zombies With Grave Weapons on its way. At least such a supplement would be getting support from the fools in here Watchmen02

I kind of agree with goodcop. It would have been cool to see new zombie sculpts, but in the same colors. That way they all still make sense together. That said, I don't mind them being the same.

But, now that you mention it, that actually is a really good point. I hadn't thought of it that way. I still think I would have kind of neat to see new sculpts, but I can kind of agree with you as well.

And, I would definitely agree with what many of you have said. I would love to see them release a miniatures pack of just all the heroes as zombie heroes. That would definitely be one I would pick up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Timber Peak Box Back Preview... - scarydk - 06-27-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Timber Peak Box Back Preview... - Emp - 06-30-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: Timber Peak Box Back Preview... - StayPuft - 07-02-2012 08:15 PM